We are highly specialized in various areas of employment and labor law, and primarily focus on representing small to large employers. We assist clients in navigating through employment litigation, employment counseling and training, mediation and dispute resolution, human resource conundrums, employment discrimination claims, defense, labor arbitrations, fact-finding, and labor law advice.
- NLRB charges and case handling for unfair labor practice, representation proceedings
- Grievances procedures and advice with handling Union demands
- Negotiation strategies
- Advising about lockouts, strikes, protests, labor relations
- Negotiate and litigate exit agreements, separation agreements, non-compete, and non-solicitation agreements.
- Handbooks and employment policies.
- Compliance with various state, local and federal law
- Advise on local, federal and state laws affecting
- Defense of KHRC Complaints, EEOC Charges, employee suits, claims & grievances
- ADA and accommodation request Advice on workplace investigation
- Conduct workplace investigation
- FLSA/wage & hour Mediate employment matters – David Mudrick